From DS's suggestion, here's a topic discussing about the names for the next site or group. I dont have much but here's a few :
Black Box Designs
Futures Arts
100 Degrees Celcius
So dont be shy to put up your suggestions. :)
18 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We need something unique imo. I kinda like 100 Degree Celcius.. but it sounds abit too long. I'm not very good with names, so I leave this to everyone else.
'Asterisk' (gfx?)[asterisk-gfx.net] came up with it today, think its cool name and we wont even have much work with logo :P my proposition, if i have something else ll post.
nice logo hiro, hehe asterix and obelix:> about logo for asterisk I rly though about asterisk but in some nice form. Fauxsthetic sounds cooler than 100 degree, I change my vote :)
18 comments:
We need something unique imo. I kinda like 100 Degree Celcius.. but it sounds abit too long. I'm not very good with names, so I leave this to everyone else.
I'm Moose btw ;)
I like 100 Degree Celcius name most. Dont have any propositions so far but when I come up with something I will post it here :)
Cheerz
-DS
I'm still liking fauxsthetic, but 100 Degree Celcius, sounds great aswell.
lol we're getting nowehere with this..
Yeh I like fauxsthetic.. sounds great. Dunno what it means though.
/ Moose
Yeah. So how do we like get down to choosing a name? :p
you want to just leave it too a vote? majority rules?
'Asterisk' (gfx?)[asterisk-gfx.net] came up with it today, think its cool name and we wont even have much work with logo :P
my proposition, if i have something else ll post.
-DS
I like Asterisk, I think either Asterisk or Fauxsthetic would be cool :D
- Mooseman
I think Asterix itself is good enough without the gfx needed :)
heres a logo mockup for fauxsthetic (if we were to choose it)
link
I want to come up with one for asterisk but I cant come up with anything besides an asterisk =/, any ideas?
Logo looks cool. And erm, an asterix would do fine :P or it can be from asterix and obelix comics? :p
nice logo hiro, hehe asterix and obelix:>
about logo for asterisk I rly though about asterisk but in some nice form.
Fauxsthetic sounds cooler than 100 degree, I change my vote :)
So basically its between asterix and fausthetix. Hmm, ill set up a poll :)
TBH I'm not really falling for any of these suggested, 100 degrees celcius is pretty nifty though.
I might be too late cos of the poll up on already but here are a few.
Sharp Darts
Crimson
Scientist Outpost
Motormouths
Stationary Station
Monocles & Cigars
F*k U We Are Robots
Roboot
Just A Groove
Cubik
The White Room
-Sharky
those are some nice names, how do you add options to a poll?
crap, I voted twice by accident, I was ffp and than normal ff, forgot I voted, just subtract one from fauxsthetic :(
Post a Comment