Saturday, December 15, 2007

More ideas

Ok from the new suggestions by sharky, here's the new list. Please post up your TOP THREE ONLY. TOP THREE CHOICES. :)
  1. Black Box Designs
  2. Futures Arts
  3. 100 Degrees Celcius
  4. Sharp Darts
  5. Crimson
  6. Scientist Outpost
  7. Motormouths
  8. Stationary Station
  9. Monocles & Cigars
  10. F*k U We Are Robots
  11. Roboot
  12. Just A Groove
  13. Cubik
  14. The White Room
  15. fauxsthetic
  16. Asterix

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so out of those, these are top 3 imo:

Just A Groove
Cubik
Fauxsthetic

- Moosetheman

DS said...

Imo lets pick name fast, this whole process takes too long and I am afraid it wont work at all. Every name would be good as long as its orginal and we do not double other names. Lot of work to be done...

-DS

Anonymous said...

I kinda agree with that, were still at square one lol

Alfian said...

Yeah I noe. But which name do we pick?? :(

Anonymous said...

how much longer before we use the poll? or are we not doing that any more?

Anonymous said...

Well, the poll has been there quite a while and it says 6 - 3 to Fauxsthetic, so I suggest we go with that. Someone else might have a better idea though.

Anonymous said...

I'd go with Cubik

DS said...

It is not certain information but my friend is thinking about web site with t-Shirts and we could set a forum there. I am still waiting when he writes something on this blog (hes reading but cba to repond).

DS said...

Lol so many replies that i would suggest ipb free for this moment but i bet none is reading this blog. It was obvious that it wont work again. Everyone seams bussy these days and some of ex-cure gave up on doing gfx.
Cheerz have a nice day.

Alfian said...

IM STILL WAITING FOR THE NAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DS said...

I ll think on some names. Got some ideas. Lets think on name for site not forum, forum could be just a part.
?